Updated: May 25 2012
||Production Engineering, Process, Mechanical
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||£90000 - £100000
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Facilities Engineering Team Leader
Salary: £Competative£ (including ex-pat package)
Key disciplines: Mechanical Eng, Process Eng, Facilities Management, E&P
- Manage a multi-disciplinary team and ensure proper resource allocation for execution of in-house technical studies as well as Project and Production
- Assurance activities
- Develop, implement and maintain necessary internal processes and tools to deliver quality engineering documents.
- Ensure skill development and knowledge management for technical disciplines.
- Plan and coordinate development and maintenance of company standards and guidelines .
- Assist Business Development for the evaluation of opportunities and the integration of newly acquired assets.
- Keep focus on global technology development in the various technical disciplines and ensure integration of appropriate value adding technologies during execution of technical studies.
- Develop and train facilities engineers to required level of professional skills and competency.
- University Degree in chemical or mechanical engineering.
- 10 years professional experience in the E&P Industry with extensive experience in Engineering activities coordination and management.
- Very good knowledge of industry regulations, international codes, standards and guidelines.
- A high personal commitment to HSE performance
- Fluent command of the English language (spoken and written).
- Willing to travel to foreign countries.
- Ability to work in an international, multi-cultural environment.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available