Rockwell Servicing Partnership a Division of Ensign Energy Services
Updated: Dec 23 2013
||Production Operator, Well Servicing & Testing
||$35.50 - $39.50 per hour
Closed - No longer accepting applications
In this position you will need to:
- Exercise patience and perseverance while training crew and ensure optimum safe performance of all duties of the crew.
- Become familiar with the BOP system and ascertain the operating position of the BOP's when coming on shift.
- Responsible for conducting drills in Evacuation, BOP, Fire fighting, Spill Response and Man down.
- Direct and Organize crew and provide transportation of rig crew to and from location in a safe manor.
- Adhere to company policies.
- Maintain a close liaison and adher to proper procedures with the Rig Manager and Crew.
- Training crew and ensure optimum safe performance of all duties of the crew.
- Ensure that the equipment and operations conform to government regulations.
- Maintian crew morale.
- Minimum Class 5 Drivers License
- Current Commercial Drivers Abstract with 6 demerits or less
- Minimum of 7 months related experience
- Current H2S Alive, and Standard First Aid Certification
Must live or be willing to relocate to one of our locations:Nisku/Edmonton AB, Ardmore AB, Brooks AB, Grande Prairie AB, Lloydminster AB, Red Deer AB, Estevan SK.
Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available