Rowan Companies, Inc.
Updated: Jul 9 2012
||Instructor, Process Management, Flexibility for offshore travel is needed, proficient in Microsoft Office products, Proficient in SAP, Proficient in Plateau/Success Factors, familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the training and competence fields. Classroom and/or field training is required.
||South East Asia, Malaysia
Closed - No longer accepting applications
This position is responsible for coordinating training courses and course materials for employee development. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to managing the regional competence process and providing training both in the field and at the office at the discretion of management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for coordinating training and competence activities Record employee training in SuccessFactors/Plateau and generate reports to track and maintain course completion and matrices information
• Process timesheets, expense reports, vendor invoices and check requests as required
• Performs a variety of tasks as necessary and/or as assigned
• Comply with safety policies and procedures (Rowan, Customer, etc.)
• Develop training outlines and reference materials
• Provide critical input on corporate and regional training and competence program revisions and improvements
• Produce training materials for in-house courses;
• Manage the delivery of training and competence programs, including training on rigs and in offices
Education and/or Experience-
• Requires a high school diploma or GED
• At least 2 - 4 years of experience in the training field or related area
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities-
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Proficient in SAP
• Proficient in Plateau/Success Factors
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the training and competence fields
Classroom and/or Field Training Experience is required.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available