Updated: May 2 2012
||Drilling Superintendent, Cased Hole, Planning, Business Development
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||£50000 - £55000
||Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Salary: Excellent (+ benefits)
To provide Cased Hole Log analysis & interpretation expertise to the ECIS region operations both internal & external clients. To enhance the reputation and extend the capability of Company Cased Hole Services through the delivery of high quality analysis and support to both internal & external clients for operations and Business Development.
- Liaise with clients and operational departments to determine survey objectives and offer advice on how to achieve
- Ensure all relevant information required for analysis is identified and requested to be made available
- Ensure that data received is suitable for processing/modelling
- Process data to give a true representation of downhole conditions
- Write data processing, modelling and interpretation reports as per client requirements
- Discuss reports with operations team, including field engineer involved in the data gathering process
- Check that reports are delivered to client and clients are satisfied with the service provided
- Liaise with clients & operations team to discuss and present analysis summary/report
- Ensure data is archived as per QA procedures and all paperwork is complete
- Maintain & developed relationships with clients, operations team and BD team
- Instruct field engineers & operation team on data gathering techniques and methods used to quality check recorded data
- Assist with BD & operations team for client visit and presentations when required
- Perform in accordance with the organisational HSEQC policies and procedures at all times, and reviewing the safety implications of any recommendations arising
Engineering or Scientific graduate in Petroleum Engineering, Well Technology or a related discipline or relevant industry experience.
Analytical & interpretative skills / expertise in:
- Production Logging
- Well integrity
- Pressure transients
- Well intervention design, planning and operations
- Wireline run simulation
Technical awareness of and familiarity with aspects of reservoir characterisation, drilling, well testing, well operations, production chemistry and well intervention.
- Collating and interpreting data & technical information
- Project planning and design
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available