WTS Energy (CVS+JP) 2010
Updated: Jun 21 2012
||Drilling Consultant, Drilling Superintendent, Managed Pressure (MPD), Under Balance (UBD) Drilling techniques
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client in India is exclusively looking for Senior Night Drilling Supervisors with the experience and aptitude to mentor young drilling engineers in operations management and drilling fundamentals.The Company has a challenging drilling program, which requires a fairly high energy level of supervision. Logistical, drilling engineering and completion supervisor support will be available offshore to allow the Drilling Supervisors to remain focused on rotary table activities. As the first well has been drilled, there is good in-house knowledge concerning the drilling challenges and some of the solutions to those challenges.
Terms & Conditions Senior Night Drilling Supervisors (Offshore)
Contract Term: Initially 6 - 9 months contract with the possibility of extension
Rotation: 28/28 On/Off
Location: Offshore India
Job description Senior Night Drilling Supervisors
• To ensure day to day objectives of operations are clear to all rig personnel
• To manage the flow of information and relationships between the office based management team and offshore contractors and service providers, so that all parties are fully informed
• To ensure the safety, integrity and efficient use of assets, in order to meet performance targets within defined policies and procedures
• To plan for the most cost effective and efficient use of resources
• To supervise and co-ordinate well site operations, looking ahead pro-actively in order to prevent breakdowns and resolving issues as they occur
• To set a good example for all staff, and take time to coach less experienced colleagues for developmental purposes.
• Other additional work as per company's requirement.
Requirements Senior Night Drilling Supervisors:
Additionally, the following experience would be of value, but not essential,
• A personal commitment and proactive approach to HSE as per GIPIP (Good International Petroleum Industry Practice) and able to work as per Company's HSE Policy
• Workover operations of 2 existing producing platform wells and Drilling & completion of a new multilateral well from existing platform
• Drill-drive 2 x 30'' conductor
• Using a rotating head, Downhole Deployment Valve (drilling flapper valve-DDV), & Managed Pressure (MPD)/Under Balance (UBD) Drilling techniques
• Drilling granite reservoir with potential losses
• Drilling with Rotary Steerable BHA's
• Assisting platform project team with start-up operations if required
The successful candidate must have a valid IWCF, HUET, PST, Fire Fighting, First Aid and medical fitness certificates.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available