Updated: Aug 14 2012
||Electrician, Field Service Tech, Mechanic, Canrig, Tesco, FDS, topdrive
||Waynesburg, PA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Savanna Energy is currently looking for an experienced Top Drive Technician for the US Savanna Division. Candidate must be willing to work out of the Waynesburg, PA location on a rotational bases. Must be able to travel. This position will travel to various US rig sites to assess current needs and to implement maintenance programs, troubleshoot and perform maintenance at times if needed, on Tesco, Canrig and FDS top drives for our US field operation.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Experience on performing maintenance on topdrives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Strong mechanical aptitude; PLC control knowledge
• Ability to travel to remote locations and be ''on call'' when needed
• Must be willing to consider relocate
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma
• Top Drive Technical Certifications
• Journeyman Mechanic or Electrical certification
• PLC controls experience is an asset
• At least 4 years of experience with Top Drive maintenance
• Must be able to pass all pre-employment requirements and have valid current drivers license
Savanna offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package effective on your first day of work, and a 401K contribution program.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available