Updated: Apr 25 2012
||Civil Engineering, Construction Manager, Structural Engineering, Facilities, LNG Plants, Construction, Downstream
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Multi-Million Dollar Greenfield Project (Some International Travel)
Area Project Engineer for the on-site primary building complex required for a large Greenfield LNG project. A Design/Build contractor will be awarded primary contract for the design, procurement and construction of the buildings As the Area Project Engineer you will be responsible in coordinating activities between owner project disciplines; represent owner teams as the point of contact for the General Contractor Area Project engineer Perform audit and verification of subcontractor's design, submittals review, and codes/standards compliance. Assure that project Safety In Design and Human Factors Engineering requirements are met Support building requirements for substations, field control rooms, and plant process metering equipment
15 - 20 years in Oil & Gas Mega Projects for off-sites / General Facilities Areas.
Australian project experience a plus!!!
• Construction management of large scale buildings
• Knowledgeable with industrial plant buildings (e.g. control rooms, maintenance shops, warehouses, and labs)
• Experienced with design and code assurance for all building systems
• Ability to read 2D-3D drawings and test interferences, design safety, and completeness
• Teamwork and interpersonal skills required to interface across multidiscipline engineering, contractors, and project management
• Architectural planning and optimization
• Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing systems for buildings
• Experience with data centers and building reliability
• Building control systems
• Fire detection systems
• Knowledgeable about API requirements for buildings in processing plants
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available