Universal Personnel, LLC
Updated: May 15 2012
||Budget / Cost Control, Planner / Scheduler
||Associates/2 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
E&P IN HOUSTON, TEXAS NEEDS:
• Long Term Projects
One of the major O&G players in Houston needs a Cost Estimator who will be responsible for preparing and reviewing estimates, verifying contractor estimates and validating the estimates for accuracy.
Duties for the Cost Estimator include:
• Establishing estimate basis (develop project EBM).
• Developing Estimate Confidence Package (ECP).
• Using estimating tools and having the ability to understand P&ID's to develop estimates.
• Developing labor rates and unit costs for estimates (onshore and offshore projects).
• Developing indirect costs.
• Developing estimate, reconciliation from previous classified estimate, and expenditure profile.
• Obtaining capital / expense ruling.
• Coordinating with designers and construction personnel.
• Documenting estimate.
• Conducting estimate review(s).
The ideal Cost Estimator will have:
• 5 - 10 years' experience in oil and gas industry.
• 3 - 5 years' experience with onshore and offshore estimating.
• Bachelors' Degree in engineering, science, business or a related field.
• Experience with commercial estimating software like: ASPIN, KBASE or other estimating software.
• General construction knowledge / experience is preferred.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available