Updated: Jul 24 2012
||Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Technician, Maintenence Supervisor
||Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Exceptional People, Assets and Solutions
We are committed to delivering best practice asset management services gathered from our worldwide experience. We provide turnaround, shutdown and maintenance services at Suncor's Operations located at Firebag, Oil Sands, Fort McMurray, and Sarnia, Ontario. We strive for continuous improvement and the highest safety standards while working with our clients in a collaborative framework. FT Services is a joint venture between Flint Energy Services (Canada) and Transfield Services (Australia).
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join our team at the Suncor Oilsands site in Fort McMurray.
As a Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Manage and develop core team. Monitor the performance of the core team and work to continuously improve the team.
• Develop procedures as required to execute work in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
• Ensure that the product / service provided meets client requirements.
• Adhering to the responsibilities and authorities as defined in the Operational Systems Plan (OSP) and any other manuals related to quality.
• Monitor safety performance and implement steps to rectify any trends or deficiencies in performance of the program.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• 5 years experience in a Maintenance Supervisor or General Foreman role
• Trade or Technical Tickets
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available