Superior Energy Services
Updated: Jul 24 2012
||Alvin, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
SES, LLC - Wireline, a Superior Energy Services Company, for more than 40 years, Superior Energy Services' Wireline division has set the standard for quality, reliability and technical knowledge. Our team of professionals is dedicated to improving solutions that enhance Superior's customers' well production. The depth of knowledge and experience around the wireline division is unmatched in the industry. Superior's wireline equipment and tools comprise one of the largest and best-maintained inventories in the United States. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers.
SES, LLC - Wireline, is currently seeking an Onshore Slickline Operator to join our team. This person can be from Alvin, Texas through the South Texas region. We are now offering an incredible opportunity to exceptional candidates who desire to have a long and productive career within the oil and gas industry. This is NOT an entry level position. Experience is required.
Minimum Requirements and Ideal Experience
- Good knowledge of slickline tools
- Excellent math skills
- Clean background - Clean driving record - Clean drug/alcohol screen
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TWIC card
- Experience that includes (but is not limited to)...
- Ability to cut paraffin
- Making gauge runs
- Correlating depths
- Run bottom hole pressures
- Safety valve inspections
- Perform gas lift work
- Ability to read/research the price book and well files thoroughly
- Run alloy lines, 3/16" cable and grease seal unit with a supervisor on location
- Simple fishing jobs
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot problem wells
- Set pack-offs
- Rig up 3/16 cable
- Swab and run alloy lines without a supervisor
As an employee, you will be offered
- Exceptional income possibilities
- Somewhat flexible work schedule
- Company vehicle
- Service Awards when you reach 3 years of service, 5 years of service, etc.
- Opportunities to advance within the company rapidly - additional income potential
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available