Updated: Jul 3 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||70-85k per yr.+ bonuses
Closed - No longer accepting applications
LOOKING FOR LAND EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES ONLY.
- Operate and maintain seismic acquisition systems and perform real-time quality control on equipment including recording systems and ancillary equipments, source controllers, streamers, back deck automation systems with ancillary equipment and other electrical systems onboard seismic vessels.
- Monitor and control the quality of the seismic data recordings and carrying out repairs in response to acquisition problems.
- Control the quality of the seismic source signal.
- Participate in the deployment of the streamers and the maintenance of the in sea recording equipment.
- Perform back-deck, workboat and port call operations.
- Assist with observer logs and line reports.
- Operate within Company-defined technical standards and procedures and vessel working instructions.
- Participate in the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment system (meetings, reporting, drills, audits, etc.).
- Exchange information on work progress with other seismic staff.
- At least 2-3 KEY years of Seismic experience
- All positions are based on a typical rotation schedule of 5 weeks onboard/5 weeks off
As a global organization, we offer talented individuals:
- A challenging work environment with opportunities for advancement and recognition of performance.
- The information, resources, systems and tools necessary to get results, and an environment which nurtures success.
- Training and development opportunities to support career goals and adaptation to our dynamic and evolving business.
- Global opportunities with a respected, ethical, and established industry leader for your career.
- An international career and a highly attractive salary package.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available