Updated: Apr 25 2012
||Electrical Engineering, Instrument & Controls Engineer
||Associates/2 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
81443 - Instrumental/Electrical Designer
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Instrumental/Electrical Designer, based in Edmonton.
* Complete working knowledge of the entire facility instrument & electrical systems design and drawing production including One-line Diagrams, Control Schematics, Wiring diagrams, System plan drawings and associated details
* Review project drafting standards and documents to assure the drawings and documents are compatible and aligned with the overall project objectives
* Must be familiar with small - mid size project execution. Must work effectively in a small site based project team
Skills & Experience
* Extensive experience
* Must have Plant Experience (Refinery/Chemical) Background
* Person should be able to support small to mid size I/E projects
* AutoCAD & Microstation
* Must be authorized to work in Canada
* Local candidate
* AAS Design/Drafting
* Associates degree in Drafting and Instrument and Electrical Design or equivalent experience/degree
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available