Updated: Aug 20 2012
||Risk Management, Project Execution, Risk Management Plan Coordination, Onshore, Upstream
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Risk and Interface Coordinator will be a multifunctional role with primary responsibility for Project Execution Risk and Risk Management Plan Coordination for the entire project and key contractors, along with some interface responsibilities as well. The Risk and Interface Coordinator will further develop and implement the project's Risk Management Process, assuming overall responsibility as the Project moves into Phase 3. Coordinator will ensure other risk plans (HES, D&C, Subsurface, etc...) are integrated appropriately into overall Project Risk Management Plan. Position is responsible for ensuring key contractors' are integrated and accountable for project's Risk Management Process. Position must have good understanding of project schedule, key contract deliverables, areas of vulnerability to identify risks, assign to appropriate owners, and ensure appropriate management plans are in place to address.
• 7+ yrs experience within Oil & Gas Industry, and at least 2 years with Major Capital Projects (MCPs) development/execution organizations (Required) - Business/Planning/SCM and/or Engineering/Construction related backgrounds
• Broad overall understanding of upstream oil & gas field developments and operations (Required)
• Demonstrated commitment to implementing safe work practices and ''Incident and Injury Free'' or a similar Safety Behavioral initiatives (Required)
• Experience on Onshore Upstream Ph2 or Ph3 (Pre-FEED or FEED) MCPs >$500MM (Preferred)
• Previous experience with knowledge of Project Management Systems (Preferred)
• Demonstrated experience in MCPs Risk Management Processes, including Risk Identification Workshops, development of mitigations plans, use of Risk Management System applications to capture and track risks during multiple MCPs phases (Preferred)
• MCPs Interface Management Processes development, implementation and/or coordination experience (Good)
• Previous experiences with Risk Management Database and tracking systems. (Preferred)
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate at all levels. Ability to engage/influence project leaders, contractors, risk team, work across interface boundaries to ensure the project has a robust evergreen Risk Management Process.
• Strong leadership skills and be capable of developing collaborative relationships in an atmosphere of openness, trust and support (with the Project Team and Contractors).
• Experience working in a multidiscipline and multicultural team environment is desired since responsibilities impact nearly all functional disciplines on the project, including all facilities contractors.
• Familiarity with project planning and execution practices is required to effectively communicate with business, engineering and operations functions on the team and with contractor representatives outside the team
• Ability to achieve results working both independently and through others
• Fluent with Microsoft Office Excel, Power Point & Word
Will be doing some International Travel!!
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available