Updated: Jul 24 2012
||Engineering Manager, Production Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||$180K-$200K base salary
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Publicly listed oil and gas producer with global footprint
• Manage a multi-disciplinary team and travel to projects internationally
• $180K-$200K base salary + 25% bonus + stock package + benefits
Stellar Recruitment is proud to be partnered with a public listed oil and gas company, with operations across 5 continents and in more than 20 countries. Specializing in exploration and production, liquefied natural gas and transmission and distribution, our client enjoys strong and consistent annual growth, in both operating income and oil and gas reserves. The strategy behind this growth is based on maximizing the potential from the established asset portfolio and augmenting these operations through developing new projects.
Based in Houston Texas the LNG Engineering Manager will be responsible for the direction, coordination and progress of multi-discipline engineering activities within a major LNG project, while ensuring that the engineering scope of work for the project is well defined and approved.
As the technically responsible person for the project, the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Develop and coordinate the engineering design meeting approved criteria
• Manage the compliance of the selected engineering design with company standards
• Ensure the design and build integrity and identify major safety/enviro barriers
• Ensure the competence/capability of the company and contractor engineering teams
• Facilitate the communication between the Project Team and Engineering Contractors
• Prepare technical/progress reports to support information flow to management
To be considered for this position you will possess the following:
• Degree qualifications in an engineering discipline
• 10+ year's experience in oil and gas owner/operator environment
• Track record in the development and delivery of multiple hydrocarbon projects
• Experience of project life cycle from concept development through to execution
• LNG project development highly regarded
• Strong team management experience and interface with Project Teams
You will be rewarded with an excellent package, career progression, along with a team environment that encourages innovation and open communication. If you want your input to be listened to, appreciated and acted upon, whilst working alongside some of the best in the business, you are encouraged to apply.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available