Updated: Apr 24 2012
||Stockport, United Kingdom
Closed - No longer accepting applications
We are currently working with a leading EPC, who are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to work in their North West England office on a long term onshore project.
We are looking for experienced electrical engineers with at least 5 years of experience in low voltage electrical engineering. Ideally they are looking for people with nuclear experience, but they will consider people with a good grounding in the oil and gas, or petrochemical sector.
You will responsible for-
- Undertake projects, studies and prepare costs estimates.
- Specify / design lighting, small power, power distribution, MCC, switchgear, trace heating, earthing, lightning protection etc. and associated calculations.
- Developing the full scope of the project, from FEED stage to detail design through procurement, to installation inspection and testing and commissioning.
You will be -
- CEng / IEng, ideally degree qualified ideally however HDC/HNC considered
- EPC project experience in a senior engineering role.
- Familiar with the key working standards.
- Familiar with Nuclear processes
- eligible to work inUK, i.e. right to work in theUKmust be already obtained.
You will also be required to complete a Base Standard Nuclear Clearance.
I would be very interested in speaking with experienced engineers that meet the above requirements.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available