Updated: Apr 24 2012
||A minimum of 20 years of relevant work experience. Degree in Engineering.
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||£60000 to £90000 / annum
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client is a leading EPC / Engineering contractor with clients and projects globally. To assist in PMC activities on a major project they currently require a Senior Principle Project Engineer.
As Senior Principle Project Engineer you will report into the Project Director and your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and guiding a discipline design team for a designated project to ensure the achievement of quality, schedule and budget objectives.
- Defining or approving design methods, specifications and performance or functional requirements for new projects.
- Supervising the preparation of feasibility studies, surveys and reports, design drawings, specifications, bills of materials and cost estimates.
- Programming discipline work loads and provide technical and administrative guidance to project staff.
- Co-ordinating the work of the project discipline team with other engineering disciplines through liaison with other Lead Design Engineers.
- Monitoring and evaluating the work of Engineers and drafting staff allocated to specific projects to ensure that their technical competence and performance meet requirements.
- Contributing directly to the resolution of technically difficult design problems and consult with engineering management to resolve policy and labour issues.
- Providing inputs to Project Controls groups for progress monitoring and for establishing Budget estimates.
- Quality Assurance: Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Project.
- Safety: Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Project.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 20 years of relevant work experience.
- Degree in Engineering.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.