Updated: Apr 25 2012
||Drilling Engineering, Workover or Completion
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
We are working with a global leader in well integrity & subsea analysis and software. The company is an independent provider of risk and reliability studies, downhole technology qualification services and related software products for the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry. They serve the reliability and integrity needs of major oil and gas companies and service companies worldwide, and has expert knowledge of over 29,000 well years acquired by analyzing the performance of more than 5000 wells across the globe. They have evaluated some of the most complex HTHP well challenges across the globe.
To meet the growing demand for their services worldwide, we are now looking to hire additional expertise in Houston, TX.
If you are interested in becoming an industry expert in well & subsea integrity or risk & reliability, this is an excellent opportunity to learn from the global leaders in this field. This person will receive specialized training through their Well Integrity Academy. It will require working on demanding projects where you're professional and your personal development is enhanced by their structured knowledge development program.
• Supporting the solution development and deployment of our risk, reliability and integrity solution suite for well & subsea systems
• Equipment/Vendor reliability studies
• Well integrity studies
• Technology qualifications
• Risk management studies related to oil and gas wells and production systems
• Best practice studies and guideline development
Qualification and educational Requirements:
• You should have related experience from the following fields:
• Drilling and well technology
• Well and casing design
• Quantitative reliability assessments/risk assessments
• Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering Degree
• Experience working directly for either an oil and gas company, consultancy company, oil service company, research institute or a classification society with strong ties to the oil and gas sector.
We are looking for motivated individuals with an enthusiastic spirit of inquisitiveness and the tenacity for finding solutions. Our client provides a culture of innovation and knowledge sharing for those individuals that can equally commit to working at a detailed level within large scale well integrity, risk and reliability studies.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available