Updated: Apr 26 2012
||Civil Engineering, Facilities Engineer, Project Engineer, cryogenic tanks, cryogenic, LNG
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Join a publically-traded, world leader with a global LNG footprint
• Work on LNG production, transport and import projects internationally
• $170k base salary range + incentives, benefits, career progression
Stellar Recruitment is proud to be partnered with a world-leading, publically-listed oil and gas company, with operations across 5 continents and in more than 20 countries. Specializing in exploration and production, liquefied natural gas and transmission and distribution, our client has enjoyed strong and consistent annual growth.
As the Lead Civil/Tank Engineer you will utilize your skills to provide civil/tank engineering support to LNG production, transport and import projects globally. Other duties include:
• Act as owner's civil engineer technical representative on pre-FEED, FEED and detail design
• Offer support to operating LNG assets globally to help resolve any issues onsite
• Perform economic evaluations of equipment with emphasis on availability and reliability
• Manage continuous improvement on civil engineering of 3rd party contracts work
• Identify areas for process or technological improvements across all company facilities
• Lead civil engineering technical reviews of JV, licensors and contractors work
• Provide civil and tank technical knowledge to plant operators and support staff
• Oversee QC of all related civil engineering/cryogenic tank projects
• Bachelors of Science in Engineering with Civil Engineering discipline preferred
• 10+ years experience with civil engineering specifically related to LNG and cryogenic tanks
• Capability with design, selection and maintenance of LNG civil equipment and LNG tanks
• Experience working on LNG production and export plants and import terminals
• Previous exposure to an operator environment and management of contractors
• Knowledge and exposure to different licensed liquefaction processes
If you want to join an international company and gain exposure to world leading LNG projects send your CV/Resume in word format to the consultant below.
Your details are always held in confidence and no CV's are ever submitted to our clients without your consent.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available