G & H Diversified
Updated: Jun 7 2012
||Heavy Machinery Operator
||NW Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Established fabrication shop Northwest Houston (290 and Beltway 8) is searching for a TRUMPF TRUPUNCH 2020 OPERATOR
First Shift & Second Shift
We are looking for a productive and efficient Trumpf TruPunch operator to run our new 2020 punch. This is a great opportunity to get in with a fast growing company that has a solid customer base and a bright future. We are hiring for both shifts, so if you have a co-worker that is also interested, both should apply. Pay is based on experience and will be very competitive. We don't consider this an entry level position.
• 3-5 years punch experience with at least 1 year on a Trumpf punch. Operators with more than 5 years experience may be trained to run this machine if they do not have Trumpf experience.
• Must be comfortable running production jobs (500+ pieces)
• Prototype experience a plus
• Good math skills with the ability to reverse engineer
• The ability to read blue prints and tolerancing
• Roller experience is a plus
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Ability to work overtime and Saturdays
• A toolbox
Bottom Line - We are looking for a punch operator who is willing to work hard and be a team player.
Respectful and ethical at all times.
Clean working environment.
Air conditioned shop.
Medical/Dental/Vision benefits and 401K match.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug test.
Must be legal citizen or resident.
Reply with your resume attached.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available