SES, LLC - Completion Services, a Superior Energy Services Company, has the technology, resources and experience to deliver effective sand control and stimulation services in any downhole condition. Challenging completions on the shelf, in deepwater and in ultra-deepwater arenas demand state-of-the-art technology that reduces risk, increases completion efficiencies and maximizes production. Superior Energy's field proven best-in-class sand control tools and stimulation services minimize risk, reduce completion costs and deliver optimized completions. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers.
Superior Completion Services is currently seeking a International Logistics and Assembly Manager for our Houston based Completions team.
The International Logistics and Assembly Manager will manage all activities related to the operational logistics of the international service line in order to meet internal goals and objectives and maintain customer satisfaction. This person will primarily be responsible for the management of logistics and assembly of tools and products for our international customers. The ideal candidate will be able to create innovative approaches to address challenging opportunities, as well as be able to communicate effectively to all levels within the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Develop the assigned service line annual business plan and budget by providing realistic cost forecast for the operation ensuring future needs for equipment, materials, and manpower.
- Work with International Business Development Manager on known customer orders.
- Work with International AE support to provide product cost, shipping rates, delivery times, and proper documentation for quoting purposes.
- Accountable for achieving or improving the assigned service line annual budget and goals.
- Identify and coordinate operation requirements in order to provide a timely, cost efficient quality service.
- Process stock orders and requisitions to shipment for international locations.
- Ensure contract compliance with international destination and adherence to customer specific QP.
- Work with Inventory Manager, Business Development Manager, & international personnel to manage production schedule for outstanding orders.
- Prepare invoices and review invoices for accuracy.
- Manage overall operations in a cost effective manner and operate continually within approved expenditure and management policies.
- Train, motivate and develop staff to ensure continually high standard of performance.
- Ensure proper career progression and identify personnel worthy of promotion and/or further development and training.
- Identify customer requirements and ensure satisfactory industrial relations in order to provide a timely, cost efficient and quality service.
- Determine the needs of assigned service line, including personnel requirements, material needs, subcontract requirements, facility needs, and tooling and equipment needs.
- Ensures all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met.
- Reviews financial statements and departmental reports and directs the resolution of operational and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Maintain positive customer relationships and remains current on customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for all Quality, QHSE, and DOT compliance within assigned service line.
- Performs administrative activities associated with the effective management of operations.
- Ensure full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer QHSE handbooks, QHSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Maintain a professional appearance and communication style in dealing with customers and coworkers.
- Perform any other delegated duties considered appropriate in order to maintain the efficient running of the department.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a logistics function for oil tool equipment.
- Experience or knowledge of downhole tools and/or oilfield experience is preferred.
- Experience supervising or leading staff or teams is required.
- Ability to coordinate multiple high valued projects in union and meet aggressive deadlines.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college preferred.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan.