Updated: Jun 6 2012
||Reservoir Engineering, Reservoir Engineer
||Southern Europe, Spain
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
I am currently representing a mid-sized international operator who is looking for a Reservoir Engineer for their office in Southern Europe. This position would involve the successful applicant being heavily involved with the early phase development planning team responsible for development and exploration projects globally.
• Reporting to the Subsurface Team Lead in the region the successful applicant will work alongside their colleagues in the geosciences, economic planning and exploration teams in order to contribute to the global exploration and development projects.
• You will need to be very capable at performing analytical and simulation studies.
• You will need to be very comfortable with coaching and mentoring as there is a very strong element of this with the position.
The successful applicant should be very comfortable working within a head office based role.
The company is looking for individuals who have the aspiration to grow into a more senior reservoir engineering role within the company. The role will bring significant exposure to the major oil and gas organization within the sector. He/ she will be able to join a thriving mid-sized company with the ability to pursue an exciting and challenging career.
• Candidates should have very strong analytical skills.
• They should have a solid grounding and training having already worked for an integrated oil and gas company.
• The successful candidate must have experience in using the standard reservoir engineering packages. It is vital that they are a problem solver who is able to communicate effectively both within the company and also with third parties and partners.
• He/ she should also have developed very good communication skills and be able to easily engage with multinational colleagues.
A highly competitive family plus benefits (housing, schooling, healthcare, etc). Further clarification is available when required.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available