Updated: Apr 23 2012
||$65k+ base +bonus,benefit
||Denver, CO, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Privately-owned / high-growth mode / small team environment
• Aggressive drilling for 2012 / top 20 producer in the Williston Basin
• $65k+ base salary + incentives, benefits and career progression
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with a privately-owned E&P Company that is well positioned in the Williston Basin of North Dakota. They have an aggressive drilling program scheduled for 2012, are positioned to enter the top 10 of Bakken producers and are hiring a Division Order Analyst to help them achieve company goals.
As the Division Order Analyst, reporting to the Land Manager, you will utilize your skills to oversee the division order process/system on your own block of wells from start to finish. Other duties include:
• Analyse title opinions, paysheets and/or DOIs to create ownership records
• Generate ownership records to be used for disbursement of proceeds
• Distribute payment instructions to accounting for payout of proceeds
• Keep up to date divisions of interests by processing changes of ownership
• Prepare and send division and/or transfer orders to mineral interest owners
• Resolve ownership changes timely/accurately and perform special projects
• Interact with interest owners, operators, attorneys, internal staff, etc.
• College degree or related industry certificates preferred
• 1+ years upstream oil and gas division order interest experience
• Experience with North Dakota / Williston Basin / Bakken is preferred
• Ability to analyse and interpret oil and gas legal documents
• Capability with working on a small team in a fast-paced environment
If you want to join a high-growth mode company and be exposed to a highly motivated, results driven workforce send your CV/Resume in word format to the consultant below.
Please note, your details are always held in confidence and no CV's are ever submitted to our clients without your consent.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available