Updated: Apr 23 2012
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Hydrogen Group Asia Ltd PTE are working exclusively with this prestigious global EPC client to staff up their FPSO project portfolio in the Asia-Pac region - There are multiple requirements at mid senior levels including Project Engineer, Commissioning Manager, Project Manager, Project Director. There are both contractor and permanent positions currently open.
Commissioning Manager for offshore topsides and FPSO projects. You will need at least 12 - 15 years experience in the Offshore industry in progressively more responsible positions and latterly relevant to FPSO.
The role / job description for these positions are to:
- Review the project scope with the Project Management Team and understand the specifications of the work to be accomplished including understanding the requirements, the method statement as well as standards or rules set by the Company.
- Review and approve the Hook up Commissioning (HUC) procedures/activities/plan of a stable process system and facilities with fully operable integrity management system for FPSO and WHP and infield pipelines.
- Integrate multiple yard and vendor execution plans into PMT master schedule and manage and report progress.
- Coordinate with the various discipline engineers to ensure the smooth completion of all discipline activities to enable the start of pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- Ensure the communication and interface among WHP, infield pipeline and FPSO.
- Ensure definition of responsibilities for commissioning personnel.
- Ensure that completion and handover to operations certificates are obtained as and when each system of the project is completed.
- Establish or review and approve a HUC organization and create a mechanism for the evaluation of the work of contractors and suppliers including the inspection, supervision and monitoring mechanism taking into consideration cost, progress, manpower and material elements.
- Constantly identify bottlenecks for progress on preparation of HUC and proactively take action to resolve the same.
- Actively manage the Risk Register
- Ensure the mobilization of all labour, materials and equipment in the most cost effective and efficient manner to achieve the HUC objectives.
- Coordinate and liaison with client/contractor and certifying and regulatory authorities in order to ensure that the project is in compliance with all requirements.
- Create development plans for more junior Vietnamese personnel and mentor their development as per Company requirements
If this exciting opportunity sounds like it could be for you and you match this profile, for a quick response please apply in the first instance or get in touch via this advert or Linkedin with David Foster-Key at Hydrogen Group.
Alternatively if you know someone else who could fit this or other profiles advertised by Hydrogen, recommend a friend or colleague and win a referral prize! Contact us for further details.
To Apply For This Position:email your resume/CV to email@example.com
Hydrogen International Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available