Updated: Jun 4 2012
||QA / QC / Inspection
||Corpus Christi, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort , we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
TEST AND INSPECT PRODUCTS AT VARIOUS STAGES OF PRODUCTION PROCESS PRIMARILY IN PROCESS AND FINAL INSPECTION, AND COMPILE AND EVALUATE STATISTICAL DATA TO DETERMINE AND MAINTAIN QUALITY AND RELIABILITY OF PRODUCTS.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (not listed in any particular order)
1 Record test data, applying quality control procedures.
2 Inspect parts in-process, finished products and/or purchased materials for conformance to specifications.
3 Observes production operations for conformance to specification, preparing report of findings.
4 Prepares and maintains records and documentation of inspection acceptance, rejection and/or re-work requirements.
5 Set up or adjust and operate inspection equipment to ensure its accuracy.
6 Piece part inspection
7 Receiving inspection
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
• Ability to follow oral instructions.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
• General knowledge of products and processes.
• Ability to read common measuring devices; tapes, micrometers, callipers, etc.
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
• Should be able to work closely with fellow employees..
Calls will not be accepted for this position.
Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group, approved search agent for Weatherford International Oil Field Services Ltd, an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available