Oilfield Production Consultants (OPC) Ltd (CVS & J
Updated: Apr 25 2012
||Petroleum Engineering, Production Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Well performance and well management:
• Production optimization per individual well production limits, completion type, and process capacity constraints.
• Short term production and injection forecasting
• Preparation, planning and supervision of well intervention programs for maintenance, surveillance, stimulation, water and gas management.
• Well integrity management / daily monitoring of well.
• Well performance modelling
• Understanding of well surveillance needs and requirements.
• Development of well intervention programs
• A good Bachelor degree qualification
• Strong communication / team orientated skills (not self-contained types)
• Fully fluent in English
• At least *8 years post graduate experience within a large scale oil asset based operating environment
Candidates can be specialists e.g., practical petroleum engineering skills around well works and interventions or a specialist in production systems modelling or 3. be a generalist i.e., a cross range of experience.
Ideally candidates will aslo have:
• Major oilfield operations (on or offshore)
• Carbonate oilfield experience
• Waterflood and gas injection experience
• Multi-national / cultural team environment
• Contracts will be long term, 12 monthly renewable
• Pay rates - Day rate + 40% Iraq in-country uplift
• Single status, 28/28 rotation, 12 hour work day
• Security and insured risk is at the very highest level
• The camp and offices are located in the open desert within the same walled compound. This is deemed much safer than suburbs.
• It is a military style compound with travel lodge standard facilities. Each person has their own private suite and access to communal facilities for dining and leisure; gyms, cinema, club etc
• No off compound excursions are allowed for safety reasons.
• There are full medical facilities onsite
• Comprehensive death in service, personal accident, business travel insurance provided by OPC
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available