Updated: Apr 23 2012
||Environmental Engineer, Environmental Safety & Training
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||£0.00 per day
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Opportunity to join a leading Oil & Gas Operator on a 12 month contract on 28:28 a rotational basis in Iraq.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Implement the CMS for the Region to ensure compliance with applicable Environmental legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide leadership direction and coaching to the environmental staff in Iraq.
- Support the Director of Regulatory Compliance and Environment in the delivery of the Region Environmental and Social agenda and requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in the Environmental Field, especially within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Masters degree or PG in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science, IEMA Membership, or equivalent would be beneficial
- Strong managerial, communication and team work skills
- Strong working knowledge of waste management practices, contaminated land issues and remediation management.
- Strong working knowledge of regional Environmental Regulations
Ref No: HQ00015776
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available