Updated: Apr 25 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
1. Provide Corporate memory for WRM team of the Asset through an in depth knowledge of the portfolio of hydrocarbon assets.
2. Support Asset Development Leader in Managing Asset Value through Opportunity generation and execution (WRM Reviews etc).
3. Manage Petrophysics data.
4. Ensure optimal execution and drilling operations as required within assets, particularly data acquisition and evaluation.
5. Coordinate and support provision of Petrophysics input and support into surveillance efforts within teams as required for WRM purposes.
6. Act as technical coach to staff within own discipline and team.
7. Have a strong understanding and working knowledge of the majority of the fundamental scientific principles underpinning Reservoir rock and fluid properties evaluation & hydrocarbon recovery processes. Able to apply knowledge within area of influence.
8. Able to perform discipline activities independently with minimal or no technical supervision.
9. Able to identify opportunities for improvement/application of new technologies as to reduce timelines and increase quality of input.
10. Able to work effectively with others and lead technical issues across discipline boundaries.
11. Able to report on work generated across multiple technical discipline within Development Organsiation.
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
1. A graduate in engineering, geoscience or physical sciences, with 5-10 years of direct Petrophysics experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
2. These positions will expose staff to wider planning issues and Well and Reservoir Management (as opposed to integrated study activities). This will require a high level of maturity and an ability to act as part of a tight knit team with minimum discipline supervision.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available