Updated: Apr 23 2012
||Commissioning Engineer / HUC
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
1. To promote HSE behaviour within the commissioning activities and verifies that HSE procedures are implemented by commissioning team.
2. To develop a strategy in order to minimize offshore commissioning and minimize lost time due to interfaces.
3. To define, mobilize and manage an organization which will cover the preparation and the execution of commissioning
4. To manage the preparation of precommissioning/commissioning procedures and reporting tools (including technical database when applicable, planning, punch list control).
5. To manage the execution of commissioning to achieve maximum productivity, minimize cost and achieve smooth hand over.
6. To co-ordinate with other project entities/existing facilities.
7. To supervise the reporting of commissioning execution to ensure that all technical, contractual and cost information is properly recorded, collected and available for inspection/reference as required by law regulations and company policies.
8. To supervise the schedule of commissioning in order to reach the planned end date
9. Commissioning preparation phase :
- Responsible for the review and the approval of the various commissioning preparation tasks to be performed by the Contractor : work repartition , priorities, resources, schedule, coordination of the preparation team.
- Review and approve the commissioning management procedures (hand over, interfaces, punch list, internal organization...).
- Review and approve the commissioning dossiers prepared by the Contractor (including database populating and operational test procedures writing).
- Coordinate activities of the Company commissioning supervision team (system engineers, discipline supervisors, planning / punch list controller).
- Identify and address all interface issues with other project packages with respect to commissioning.
- Prepare overall commissioning plan.
10. Commissioning execution phase :
- Responsible for the overall safety of commissioning activities.
- Responsible for witnessing and monitoring the precommissioning activities performed by the Contractor.
- Countersign all precommissioning dossiers at Ready For Commissioning (RFC) status.
- Control all commissioning activities performed by the Contractor.
- Check progress against planning and recommend any necessary corrective actions, close follow up on punch list.
- Ensure correct reporting of commissioning activities in time frame.
- Report immediately any unexpected events which may affect the commissioning of the plant or the start up
- Review and approve the commissioning dossiers after completion of commissioning activities and sign the Ready For Start Up and hand over certificates
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Education : Engineer
• Professional experience : 8 to 10 years of experience in a lead commissioning role. Previous work experience in FSO/FPSO is a plus. Familiar with Company Opercom methodology, fluency in English, strong management and communications skills
• Formal qualifications waived in lieu of proven campaign experience.
• Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available