Updated: May 9 2012
||Geophysicist, Reservoir Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
An experienced QI/Reservoir Geophysicsist to provide support to the suites of Reservoir Geophysical products to Nigeria's Asset Development and Exploration teams.
- Perform and intiate quantitative interpretation
- Perform velocity modeling and time-depth conversion project.
- Perform seismic-to-well calibration and modeling
- Build Hydrocarbon, Fluid and rock substitution models
- Quantify Amplidtude effects on seismic data
- Perform, Coordinate and Quality Control seismic inversion project
- Perform 4D Modeling project
- Provide advice and act as focal poin to Studies, Exploration and Asset teams
- Coordinate Technical Assurance of individual and team products.
-Laise the TA2/1 to ensure QC actions are reviewed and closed out and documented.
- Provide first line QC for discipline specific topics across the teams.
- Evaluate and viisualise seismic Multi Attribute
- Act as technical coach to one or more staff across a range of technical and non-technical topics and different teams
- Able to present project work to senior management and coordinate and liase with regulators on discipline specific technical and project topics"
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A graduate (minimum B.Sc. Hons. or/with M.Sc./ Ph.D geophysics/geology and E&P professional with typically 6-8 years of direct experience
• Competent technical professional with sound knowledge of Geophysics
• Organizational and Learning Skills
• Good team player
• Good Oil industry experience and knowledge of subject discipline
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available