Updated: Apr 23 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client, a major EPCM is currently seeking both an Architectural Engineer and Architectural Designer for long term contracts based at their offices in St John's, Newfoundland.
ARCHITECTURAL ENGINEER (OFFSHORE BUILDING MODULES)
We require an Architectural Engineer of 10 years experience with a background that includes detailed design and engineering of Offshore Living Quarters, Technical Buildings, shelters, Fire and Blast walls ,Temporary refuge, PFP, and insulation in the offshore Oil and gas industry.
The candidate shall be capable of developing Design philosophy , Design basis, specifications, data sheets etc as applicable to architectural discipline for offshore oil and gas industry .
They should be capable of guiding designers to develop architectural detailed design drawings and MTO. They should also be thoroughly conversant with relevant offshore industry codes and standards like API, SOLAS, NFPA, BS etc.
Relevant experience should have been gained working as an offshore design engineer (architectural discipline) with reputed consultancies, EPC contractors or module fabricators in the offshore oil and gas industry
We require an Architectural Designer to develop architectural 3D model build in PDMS, CAD design/drafting and MTO preparation work on the Hebron project.
- To monitor performance of project CAD work and report to the Architect (Engineer)
- Be responsible for 3D model build co-ordination with other design disciplines.
- To read, understand and implement the Company Safety Policy and the arrangements described in the Company and area Safety Management System documents.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is essential and in particular offshore projects at Detail Design stage.
- A sound understanding of PDMS Design and Draft packages, and AutoCAD.
- The individual will must be able to work under their own initiative but must be a proactive engaging team member.
- Professional Engineer or equivalent (Relevant Offshore oil and gas engineering experience in lieu of formal qualification acceptable)
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available