Updated: Apr 23 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our major Oil & Gas Client is in need of 2 Utilities Engineers in Houston, Texas.
Work is full time. We anticipate work to last min 1 year could be up to 3. Solid candidates could be considered for Full time employment if contract allows. Start time is immediate.
• B.S. Chemical/Mechanical engineering - 5 years min
• Basic Utilities system knowledge (boilers, steam systems)
• Well versed in Mass and Energy balances
• Able to review, interpret, develop basic Utilities flow diagrams and PIDs
• Skill in Excel
• Modeling fundamentals
• Must be able to work with vendors to secure information to progress design
• Must be in Houston to work with project team
• Thermoflow, Winsteam tools capabilities
• Site experience particularly in Utilities area
• Can support anyone up to probably 20 years experience
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available