Swift Worldwide Resources
Updated: Apr 23 2012
||Petroleum Engineering, Completions Field Supervisor, Well control certification
||US$140430.00 per year
||Dickinson, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
This position will be located in Dickinson, North Dakota as part of the Bakken Completion team. The position will directly report to the Bakken Completion Superintendent as a member the Houston-based Worldwide Drilling & Completion organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily operations of completion rigs and completion service work. Duties include ensuring safe and environmentally friendly operations, the prioritization of well work, on-site supervision, and accurate/thorough well work documentation.
Candidates must be willing to permanently move to the Dickinson, ND area. This is not a rotational position.
* Provide on-site rig supervision for completion operations. Future supervision of production maintenance well work may also be required.
* Coordinate and schedule on-site completion service companies to provide safe, efficient, and cost effective use of resources in completions activities with minimal environmental impact.
* Ensure proper reporting and cost tracking of completion and production well work.
* Provide safety and environmental leadership and work with service companies to drive continuous improvement in safety and environmental programs and overall HES cultures.
* Provide feedback and suggestions on completion design and well procedures to Completion Engineers. Capture area specific best practices to share across organizations.
Degree: Not required
Computer Proficiencies: Proficient in Word and Excel and be willing to learn Wellview well activity reporting software
Certifications: Well control certification from an accredited IWCF or WellCAP organization
Work Experience: 5-10 years of working with rigs as a Workover or Completion Supervisor with duties including stimulation, wireline (slick, braided, electric), coil tubing operations, remedial cement squeezing, and cased hole logging. Production experience with artificial lift equipment a plus.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available