Swift Worldwide Resources
Updated: Apr 23 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||US$0.00 per year
||San Antonio, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The successful candidate will provide supervision, coaching and development for the Production Engineers and Engineering Technicians for the Eagle Ford Asset Team. The Production Engineering Supervisor will be responsible for production optimization, and coordinating the planning and execution of the CPC maintenance capital and expense budget. The position will require interfacing with other employees, contractors, and vendors to optimize production in a safe and environmentally sound manner. Although based in San Antonio, the successful candidate will be expected to travel regularly to the field locations. In addition, occasional travel to the Houston office will be required.
* Monitor production performance and recommend activities to optimize production rates in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. Help reach production goals by utilizing SCADA automation information and participating in well reviews with operators, engineers and production supervisors.
* Responsible for supervision of the Production Engineering staff. Provide mentoring and coaching for direct reports and ensure individual commitments are established for all staff members.
* Develop and maintain productive relationships with subsurface team, WWD&C and service providers to ensure they are delivering on stated goals, and partner with external stakeholders to obtain necessary approvals to complete project plans.
* Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures and plans along with federal, state and local regulations. Initiate action that will enhance the operation's safety and environmental record.
* Coordinate and/or assist in expense and capital project budget preparation and review. Participate in expense optimization reviews and maintain performance scorecards for Field Level Controllable costs, Maintenance Capital and Production Optimization.
* Collaborate with Upstream Technology to ensure optimal implementation of production engineering technology.
* Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering
* Experience: 10+ years of oil and gas operations experience with on-site supervision experience
* Computer Proficiency: MS Office Suite; Aries; TOW
* Training will be provided as appropriate for TOW (production data management), Aries (production forecasting), Access, SCADA and other software as deemed value-added.
* Certifications: None
* Excellent oral and written communication, teamwork, and planning & organization skills.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available