Updated: Apr 23 2012
||Contracts Administration, IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Sys Admin & Support
||£450 - £600 per day
||City of London, United Kingdom
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Contract Management Systems Consultant needed to join Mining and Materials organisation based in London
Contract Management Systems Implementation Job Summary.
The Contract Management Systems Implementation Lead assumes the lead role in developing the company Contract Management System. You will develop Contract Administration Strategy and incorporate these requirements into the Contracts Management System design and implementation. You will develop workflows, processes, policies and training for relevant departmental end user staff. You must have demonstrable knowledge of Contract Administration and Systems Implementation,
Contract Management Systems Expert Key Accountabilities.
- Responsible for the planning and development of Contract Management system.
- Develops end-user requirements, articulates requirements, participates in design sessions, validates system designs, develops testing data and scenarios, participates in testing and ensures that solutions meet the requirements established.
- Recommends user acceptance.
- Develops Contracts Management Business Processes reflecting authorization, management, and reporting requirements
- Business Process Mapping
- Ensure interfacing between Contract Management System and all other relevant systems or system components
- Planning and documenting business process workflows.
- Develop training materials and train staff as required.
Contract Management Systems Implementation Lead Requirements:
- Experience of Whole of Business Contracts Management System Implementation
- Demonstrated experience in articulating payroll design requirements, developing test scripts for validation of solution build, and assessing solution readiness for end user acceptance/sign-off.
- Demonstrated experience with business workflow processes and translation into user requirements which inform the development of Contracts Administration software applications.
- Ability to develop concise work plans and process flows.
- Ability to develop training materials and train staff.
- Must be a team player who is able to work across departmental lines.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite required (Excel, Word Power Point).
Project Partners is part of Hydrogen Group.
To Apply For This Position:email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available