Hydrogen Group Asia Ltd PTE are working exclusively with this prestigious global EPC client to staff up their FPSO project portfolio in the Asia-Pac region - There are multiple requirements at mid senior levels including Project Engineer, Commissioning Manager, Project Manager, Project Director. Their are both contractor and permanent positions currently open.
Senior Project Director on offshore topsides and FPSO projects. You will need at least 15 - 20 years experience in the Offshore industry in progressively more responsible positions from design engineer through senior project management.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven expertise and in-depth knowledge of offshore topsides and FPSO project execution requirements, both technical and commercial.
- Be able to formulate and lead project pursuit activities from project identification, through proposal preparation to contract negotiations.
- Have strong experience of leading multi-functional project execution teams on FEED, Detailed Design and/or EPIC execution of offshore topsides and FPSO projects.
- Have a detailed understanding of all project execution functions including project planning and control, engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction, installation and hook-up and commissioning.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have strong Client and Company project stakeholder management skills.
If this sounds exciting opportunity sounds like it could be for you and you match this profile, for a quick response please apply in the first instance or get in touch via email with David Foster-Key: Davidfoster- Alternatively if you know someone else who could fit this or other profiles advertised by Hydrogen, recommend a friend or colleague and win a referral prize! Contact us for further details.
We are Hydrogen, a global specialist recruitment consultancy focused on the senior level professional functions of pharmaceuticals, finance, audit, engineering, IT, sales, HR & law.
Hydrogen International Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To Apply For This Position:email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org