Updated: Apr 23 2012
||Associates/2 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our Renowned MNC Client in the Oil and Gas Industry is currently expanding their team is their project life phase team and currently seeking an Operations Engineer to be based in East Malaysia.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Frequently visit customer to discuss current operations, forward planning, and Life of Field operations
* Organize call off with customer in sufficient time prior to operational need
* Review and approve invoices, coordinate invoices to client and arrange discussion as required, follow up on accounts receivables as necessary
* Ensure smooth communications are active between Customer and Operations group and that Operations Group are delivering to customer demands
* Maintain and report Key Performance Indicators and take action as required to ensure agreed performance standards and expectations are achieved
* Organize and Participate in Customer Quarterly Performance Reviews
* Monitors and influences execution of Service Notifications, Quality Notifications, Rapid Response support, HSE reporting to meet customer requirements
* Seeks and identifies Aftermarket business opportunities through regular communication with assigned customers. Solicits support from relevant management, business development and technical sales functions to support business development,
* Supports analysis of Aftermarket business opportunities. Supports identification of the decision makers and procurement processes, researches the customer, partners of the customer and any history either may have had with the company. Provides information to determine account potential, whether the customer philosophy dovetails with the company.
* Supports the preparation of Aftermarket sales strategies for targeted accounts and compiles information needed to prepare proposals such as identifying financial or safety benefits for customer, new applications for existing products and positive performance histories with company's products.
* Works with the proposal team to communicate customer requirements. Provides market pricing data. Also communicates information related to industry trends, competitors, and projected future business.
* Prepares monthly reports and internal memos to communicate and outline opportunities, to take corrective actions to resolve issues before they become problems and to assist with forecasting.
* Prepares and makes presentations focusing on value to customer and coordinates visits from technical staff and upper level management to customer where necessary. Arranges customer visits to facilities.
* Acts as a liaison between the Project Team, the customer and Aftermarket and must be attuned to issues of all in order to communicate and clarify issues regarding the needs and expectations of the customer and constraints within the processes.
* Degree Qualifications
* 5+ years of oil and gas experience with a comprehensive, specialized knowledge of Subsea Systems.
* Strong understanding of opportunities and limitations of all phases of field development and projects
* Experience in offshore operations and onshore refurbishment and modifications
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Plans, manages and coordinates Life of Field activities typically consisting of drilling, installation, intervention, and maintenance, repair, and storage projects on Subsea systems for assigned customers/assets. Acts as a single point of contact for Life of Field activities with the assigned customer/assets
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available