Vinarco Middle East Limited (CV & JP) 2011
Updated: May 17 2012
||Field Service Tech, Sales and Marketing, Well Servicing & Testing, Technical, Sales, BD, Oilfield service, field, Iraq
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Negotibale with benefits
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
An oilfield tools manufacturer and service provider requires a Technical Sales Engineer to join them in Basra, Iraq.
Defines products and discovers those needed for the future, applying products into new applications and technically proving company value. Sells products and services through engineered, value based solutions.
- Builds high-quality, lasting technical relationship, guided by a strong understanding of customer situations.
- Connects customer ideas with product development organization and predicts future applications and products.
- Discovers opportunities, adds value to customer operations, proves differentiation. Assists in the development and distribution of sales tools with a proactive sales approach.
- Offers value added services (string design, running services, inspection, etc.) as an empowered member of the customer team.
- Assists a team, and at times leads the customer investigation and claims management process.
- Provides a technical support role.
- Provides input toward writing company objectives communicating how the company can serve customers better.
- Participates in setting and reviewing customer specific sales strategies
- Complies with company policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
Suitable candidates will have an engineering degree with 3-12 years of relevant experience. Experience in Iraq strongly preferred, ideally with major oilfield services companies. Candidates should demonstrate a consistent progressive career.
On offer is a competitive monthly salary with benefits.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available