Newman-Johnson-King, Inc. / NJKsearch.com
Updated: Jun 1 2012
||Drilling Engineering, Production Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||to $225,000 USD or more +
||Aberdeen Scotland / London England / Houston Texas / Anchorage / Baku
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Well Integrity Engineer / Technical Authorities (Need 6 Worldwide)
For a Major Globally Operated, Fully Integrated Oil & Gas Operating Company
For Safety & Risk / Integrity Management of Oil and Gas Wells Onshore & Offshore
These positions around the World are open to non-USA authorized degreed engineering professionals who have 10+ years in well integrity or 20+ years in engineering for producing fields with an operator or service company and have done drilling, completion, intervention, etc and or well life cycle design, construction, commissioning, maintenance and abandonment. The Client does NOT have a mandatory age based retirement system.
Our client is open to all nationalities w/ the relevant skill set & good English language.
No USA authorization is necessary except for the 2 USA positions.
Ideal Work Locations:
Aberdeen Scotland / London England / Houston Texas / Anchorage Alaska / Baku Azerbaijahn / Luanda Angola
Job Type: Engineering / Addition to Company Staff desired in 2nd Quarter of 2012
(These are NOT contract positions, they are direct-hire positions by the company.)
Base Salary Range: Up to $225,000 USD ++ depending on country scale and seniority + bonus
Travel Required: Up to 30% Overnights
The prime purpose of this role is to support the local engineering managers and well integrity site personnel by providing assurance for conformance to well integrity related engineering technical practices and operational practices. .
As a Well Integrity Engineer / Technical Authority, you will be an integral member of the team and you'll be involved with the interpretation and application of well operation and barrier practices within the regions, through all phases of the wells life from planning to abandonment.
Finally, Well Integrity Engineer / Technical Authority will provide assurance of key documentation for compliance with local and international standards and codes in additional engineering deliverables, well handover and integrity management system. Major capital projects in the multi-billion dollar range.
• Provide advice and guidance on company practices and design standards as well as industry codes and practices;
• Provide technical support for region relating to deviation / extension requests;
• Operate as the regional contact for systematic improvement based on deviations, industry learning, and international standards updates;
• Interface with the company's global well integrity team;
• Provide technical verification for Well Hand Over process as they pertain to well barriers and conformance to design specifications and well strategic objectives;
• Ensuring global consistency in reporting of well risk profiles, and traction reports;
• Mentor Jr. engineers on the application of risk management practices;
• Participate in incident investigations;
• Provide technical approval for basis of design.
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering;
• Minimum 10 years experience oil and gas well engineering with emphasis on petroleum engineering and well engineering via well integrity, well interventions or well completions experience.
• Respected contributor in their field with ability to influence across different business functions.
Our Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We have placed professionals with this company and it's heritage companies for 34+ years.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available