Louisiana Machinery Company LLC
Updated: Apr 26 2012
||Sales and Marketing, Technical Sales
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Reserve, LA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Louisiana Cat is Louisiana's only authorized Caterpillar dealer and a recognized leader among Caterpillar dealers around the world. We've been providing our customers with the highest quality Caterpillar equipment, service and parts since 1928. We are always searching for high energy, ambitious candidates who are ready to join our team. You can build your future here!
We are now accepting resumes for:
Parts & Service Sales Manager
This person will manage a team of Parts & Service Sales Representatives in actively seeking new customers and markets for product support sales opportunities. This person may also be called upon to influence the sale of parts and service in the field for all applicable product lines.
This person will be expect to:
• Manage Parts & Service Sales Representatives to increased growth in customer satisfaction, market share, and profitability.
• Maintain open communication between sales, parts and service divisions in the promotion of added value to our customers.
• Administer parts and service marketing with assistance from the marketing department.
• Keep management informed of current economic and customer trends and workloads.
• Help resolve customer issues.
• Maintain benchmark levels of parts and service market share as measured by management.
• Travel will be required
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in related field is required. 4 years of prior experience in a related field is preferred. Minimum of 3 years experience managing people - with a proven track record of positive employee relations and staff development is also required. Must be proficient with computers and normal business software.
We are proud to offer our full time employees a benefits package that speaks for itself and sets us apart from our competition.
Benefits options include:
• Health Insurance (includes Vision discount)
• Health Savings Account
• Life insurance
• Elective Insurance Programs (Cancer, Disability, etc.)
• Credit Union
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Shop & Field Service Training
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Pre-Employment Drug Screens and proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) required.
Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available