Louisiana Machinery Company LLC
Updated: Apr 23 2012
||Sales and Marketing
||Gonzales, LA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Louisiana Cat is Louisiana's only authorized Caterpillar dealer and a recognized leader among Caterpillar dealers around the world. We've been providing our customers with the highest quality Caterpillar equipment, service and parts since 1928. We are always searching for high energy, ambitious candidates who are ready to join our team. You can build your future here!
We are now accepting resumes for:
Electric Power Sales Engineer
Reports To: Electric Power Business Unit Manager
Territory: Baton Rouge/Northshore
The role of Sales Engineer will interface daily with customers, other departments and suppliers. Maintains and grows customer base and relationships.
• B.S. degree or equivalent industry experience.
• Minimum of five years experience in electric power systems sales or closely related industry sales.
• Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
*Including but not limited to:
• Identify prospects, develop customer relationships, evaluate needs; make recommendations using proper Caterpillar equipment application principals, make effective presentations and close orders.
• Manage the sales territory and emphasis on developing new customer accounts meeting requirements set by the department. Analyze the market, competitive situations and implement a sales strategy consistent with the department's long-range sales objectives.
• Achieve forecasted sales and account goals set forth by management.
• Assists in development of customized electric power solutions that meet customer's needs.
• Understand and follow credit department procedures and policies to obtain credit approval for all customers. Assist credit department with collection problems.
• Keep current on the activities of competitors and advise supervisor of those activities, which can affect the success of company objectives.
• Keep current on all Caterpillar Electric Power products, sales policies and programs.
• Maintain a high degree of sales professionalism through study and attendance at Caterpillar and other training seminars.
• Participate in principal trade and professional association activities to keep abreast of economic conditions and business opportunities
• Keep customer files and account information current.
We are proud to offer our full time employees a benefits package that speaks for itself and sets us apart from our competition.
Benefits options include:
• Health Insurance (includes Vision discount)
• Health Savings Account
• Life insurance
• Elective Insurance Programs (Cancer, Disability, etc.)
• Credit Union
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Shop & Field Service Training
Pre-Employment Drug Screen and proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) Required for any position offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available