Clover Global Solutions, LP
Updated: Jun 21 2012
||Environmental Safety & Training, Regulatory Compliance, Safety Training Rep, QA/QC, Technical, GOM,
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Clover Global Solutions offers the world's leading energy companies experienced contractors and best in class efficiency to bring on their selected Consultants. We are experiencing unprecedented demand for our Consultants, not only in the US, but worldwide. Our success is due to selecting only the best people to join our team.
The description of this position is as follows:
- The Training/Compliance Coordinator is responsible for drilling and completions global training and compliance programs and initiatives.
- Key initiative is to develop and implement global programs for competency assessment.
- Audit of all contractors competency programs.
- Audit of international (specifically Australia) programs to determine the competency of in house assessment programs for the Client's full time employees.
- Design and implement system to develop audit program for contractors.
- QA/QC of all training programs world wide.
- Documentation of all training programs worldwide curriculum for in-house employee professional development.
- Assist in development and implementation of all training program standards world wide.
- Maintain all documentation and training records for worldwide drilling and completions.
- Create system to develop audit for contractors and in house competency programs.
- Obtain the Client's future requirements for any and all competency assessments for all operators.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- BS Degree in a Petroleum related discipline; An alternate degree will be considered for this position.
- 10 or more years of experience in development and implementation of assessment and competency training programs for E&P Operator.
- Experience with international and global assessment and competency program development and implementation.
- Technical experience in drilling, completions and production is required.
- Both on and offshore experience is desired - offshore, international and deepwater experience is required.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available