Clover Global Solutions, LP
Updated: May 17 2012
||Geophysicist, Technical, Geophysicist, AVO, Onshore, SMT, Landmark, Global Basins
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Clover Global Solutions offers the world's leading energy companies experienced contractors and a safe conduit for our Clients to bring on their selected consultants. We are experiencing unprecedented demand for our Consultants, not only in the US, but worldwide. Our success is due to selecting only the best people to join our team.
The description of this position is as follows:
- This position will provide geophysical support in our U.S. Onshore Operations group and will be responsible for seismic mapping, prospect and/or evaluation and development, and basin analysis.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Masters Degree preferred, Bachelor's Degree acceptable with sufficient work experience.
- 10-15 years of industry related experience in multiple global basins .
- Knowledge and experience with Landmark or SMT Seismic Interpretation
- Previous experience working the U.S. Onshore Resource Plays will be an advantage.
- Understanding geophysical techniques (acquisition, processing, AVO).
- Geophysical interpretation skills in various straigraphic and structural settings along with an in-depth knowledge of depositional systems are required.
- Ability to function well in a team environment and presentation and communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to perform his/her duties with limited supervision.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available