Clover Global Solutions, LP
Updated: Jun 19 2012
||Environmental Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor, Technical, Training, MS Office, CMP, Audit Drills, CMP
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Clover Global Solutions offers the world's leading energy companies experienced contractors and a safe conduit for our Clients to bring on their selected consultants. We are experiencing unprecedented demand for our Consultants, not only in the US, but worldwide. Our success is due to selecting only the best people to join our team.
The description for this position is as follows:
- This position will develop and create the Client Crisis Management Plan(s) (CMP) and to define the team and training participants in the incident command system (ICS).
- This person will then align all Busines Unit emergency plans to the CMP that will include, but not be limited to, oil spill response, evacuation, business continuity, fire, flood and well control.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
- On the job work experience with crisis plans, training, drills and live emergency events is required.
- Work in the oil and gas industry is a plus.
- Experience in interfacing with government officials during drills or live events is a plus.
- •Skills to develop, maintain, and communicate effective crisis and emergency response programs for the organization, including some or all of the following: implementation of crisis programs, conduct training and perform and or audit drills that cover each business unit core exposure.
- Clear communication skills.
- Skilled in MS Office products.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available