Updated: Apr 26 2012
||Geologist, Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Denver, CO, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Privately-held E&P company with a small team environment
• Develop oil and gas assets in the Rocky Mountain Region
• $125k+ salary range + bonus, benefits, career progression
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with a privately-held exploration and production company that acquires, develops and trades oil and gas properties in the US, Canada and Brazil. They are looking for an Exploitation Engineer to join their team in Denver to help support evaluation and monitoring for existing and future oil and gas assets.
As the Exploitation Engineer, reporting to VP Operations, you will utilize your skills to exploit and develop oil and gas assets in the Rocky Mountain region. Other duties include:
• Reservoir engineering, reservoir management and reserves booking
• Design and implement drilling, completion and workover projects
• Work with A&D teams to identify and evaluate potential deals
• Prepare economic evaluations and operational procedures
• Execute and track budgeted projects to optimize costs
• Support the evaluation and monitoring oil and gas assets
• Liaise with field personnel to complete projects on time
• Travel to the field up to 25% of the time
• Bachelors of Science Degree in Petroleum Engineering
• Understanding of reservoir engineering, operations engineering and geology
• 5+ years experience in a petroleum engineering role
• Previous experience working Rocky Mountain basins
• Experience working in the field and with field personnel
If you want to join a small, multidiscipline team supporting assets in the Rocky Mountain region email your CV/Resume in word format to the consultant below.
Please note, your details are always held in confidence and no CV's are ever submitted to our clients without your consent.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available