Updated: Dec 7 2012
||Design Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Instrument & Controls Engineer
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Perform engineering design, calculations, and equipment procurement to support the development of the instrumentation and control systems scope of work to construct refineries and petrochemical facilities;
- Depict and number instruments on Engineering Flow Diagrams/Auxiliary Flow Diagrams;
- Perform routine assignments under close supervision of a more experienced engineer;
- Apply engineering knowledge and experience to prepare design calculations and/or perform other engineering tasks using prescribed methods and procedures;
- Suggest product design and work process improvements;
- Prepare and issue contract information (CI) and BEDD sheets based on calculations;
- Review drawings for compliance with CI and BEDD sheet requirements;
- Prepare technical specifications for equipment;
- Coordinate and interface with equipment suppliers;
- Prepare technical evaluations of supplier's proposals; and
- Prepare equipment lists (mechanical equipment lists, line lists, and instrument lists).
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available