Updated: Apr 26 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
An International organization is currently looking to fill up the position of Project Manager to be based in Indonesia.
Principal Role Responsibilities:
1. Prepare review enquiry specifications for main machine and take out items.
2. Responsible to manage/ coordinate, check and approve/recommend engineering/design provided by vendors.
3. Review of engineering strategy made by management and comply/agree with the strategy. Propose better suggestions based on experience.
4. Ensure project standards and procedures are made according to specific project and adhered to completely.
5. Plan for manpower requirement for the project including all disciplines.
6. Identify the short and long term manpower especially consultant.
7. Prepare project capital cost estimate, justify it and get it approved from the management.
8. To participate in vendor meetings of all disciplines for major equipment.
9. To prepare contract document for erection of equipments, structure, etc. review and compare various offers, have subsequent discussions and recommend for finalizing the contractor.
Desired capabilities and skills:
1. Engineering degree or equivalent project experience with MBA. PE license preferred.
2. Fifteen (15) plus years experience directly as project manager on major EPC project related in CPO Refinery and Pulp and Paper industrial sectors.
3. International project experience preferred.
4. Ability to coordinate Engineering work with other disciplines and vendors.
5. Knowledgeable and able to apply US, European and international codes standards relative instrumentation. Knowledgeable of ISA Standards.
6. Exposure by assignment to some of: cost, schedule, purchasing, construction management, engineering and design.
7. Verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
8. Effective problem solver, good decision maker, good leadership
9. Can Speak Mandarin
10. Preferred from Palm Oil and Oleo Chemical Industry with project experience or EPC Company executing project in similar industry
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available