Swift World Wide Resources
Updated: May 18 2012
||Document Control, Secretarial or Administrative
||Victoria, TX, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Swift Worldwide Resources is an international recruitment firm specializing in talent acquisition within the oil and gas industry. Swift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey recruitment solution to capture top technical and management talent by designing bespoke packages that align with the unique needs of our clients. With approximately 3,000 employees in over 30 countries, Swift has an expansive global footprint in the oil and gas recruitment industry.
Our client, a specialty chemical company, is seeking a Document Control Support to join their team in Victoria, Texas.
• Our client is a global company creating value for their customers and shareholders across a portfolio of advantaged intermediate chemical technologies, high performance polymers, and differentiated fiber and other downstream products. They value their employees and abide by their guiding principles to ensure a happy, healthy and respectful work environment.
Document Control Support duties to include the following:
• Provide document control support for Victoria Engineering Document Control. Receive direction from the Site Document Control Administrator.
• Retrieve, audit, merge, and upload Site Blue Print Files (BPFs) and New Vendor Documentation
• Work closely with Engineering Drawings by auditing and scanning them into Documentum
• Understand the Records and Information Management (RIM) requirements for records under the roles' control
• Scan and upload documents to the Microsoft Office SharePoint site
• Process, tract and keep status on new Vendor Documentation
• Five (5) years Admin/clerical experience with document controls (preferably in an Engineering environment)
• Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
• Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office SharePoint
• Experience with Documentum or an Engineering Document Management program
• Experience with Scanning/uploading files
• A proactive individual with drive and personal initiative
• Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) required
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available