Updated: Apr 20 2012
||Drilling Engineering, Well Servicing & Testing, Workover or Completion
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Aberdeen, United Kingdom
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Quest Energy Resources are currently working with a major Operator, active worldwide and one of the largest operators in the North Sea. We are looking to recruit a Completions Engineer to work on a staff basis in their Aberdeen based Well Engineering team. This is an excellent opportunity with excellent rates of pay and benefits.
The completion engineer is accountable for the engineering activity covering planning, program generation and execution of completion operations within the wells team.
As the Completions Engineer you'll be responsible for planning and executing a completion well designs programme. You'll prepare testing/completion programs, including equipment specification and selection, flow modelling and stress analysis. You'll offer onsite support for key completion operations and will coach and mentor completion engineers to ensure appropriate technical development. Additionally you'll prepare end of well reports and will liaise with sub-surface and production teams to ensure completion design is fit for purpose.
• Planning and executing a completion well designs programme.
• Prepare testing/completion programs, including equipment specification and selection, flow modelling, stress analysis.
• Onsite support for key completion operations.
• Provide engineering support for completion operations.
• Assure adequate third party Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
• Prepare well testing and end of well reports
The successful candidate:
• Minimum of 10 years Industry Experience
• Ideally with Recent North Sea Experience
• Experience working to UK regulations
In return our client offers an excellent remuneration package with ongoing opportunities to progress within a growing organization.
Please note our clients are unable to sponsor work permits so all applicants must have the right to live and work in the EU to be considered for the role.
Due to the high number of responses we are only able to reply to candidates who meet our minimum selection standards. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application will have been unsuccessful
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available