Clover Global Solutions, LP
Updated: Jun 19 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Clover Global Solutions offers the world's leading energy companies experienced contractors and a safe conduit for our Clients to bring on their selected consultants. We are experiencing unprecedented demand for our Consultants, not only in the US, but worldwide. Our success is due to selecting only the best people to join our team.
The description for this position is as follows:
- This is the second most senior security position in the company. This position has domestic and international security accountabilities for the operating units.
- Directs the domestic and international staff in identifying, developing, implementing and maintaining security processes across the operating unit to reduce risks, respond to incidents, and limit exposure to liability in order to reduce financial loss to the organization.
- Identifies significant security risks, designs and implements strategies and programs to prevent and reduce loss of the organization's assets.
- Establishes appropriate standards and risk controls associated with intellectual property within the operating unit.
- Directs, coordinates and implements site security, operations and activities to ensure the protection of employees, physical and information assets, while ensuring optimal use of personnel and equipment.
- Develops and delivers preventative programs and services to protect against criminal financial loss, crime against persons, sabotage, threats, emergencies, illegal acts, and property or environmental crime.
- Researches and deploys state-of-the-art technology solutions and innovative security management techniques to safeguard the operating unit's assets.
- Directs the execution of investigations, and directs team based systems development efforts.
- Assist in developing and monitoring the capital and expense budget for the unit's worldwide security operations.
- Develops close relationships with high-level law enforcement and international counterparts to include in-country security and international security agencies, intelligence and private sector counterparts worldwide.
- Briefs executive management on status of security issues.
- Develops a consensus position within an organization climate of diverse operational activities and often-conflicting regulations imposed by agencies with regulatory jurisdiction.
- Provides leadership direction to the management and professional staff within the organization.
- Risk, Assessment Activities and Security Programs.
- Security Awareness and Training Activities.
- Crisis Management and Emergency Response Activities.
- Investigative Activities and Due Diligence.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Bachelors degree or international equivalent in an area of study relevant to this position and more than 20 years experience with a major law enforcement, public or private sector security organization.
- Master's degree or international equivalent in an area of study relevant to the position and more than 15 years with a major law enforcement, public service or private sector security organization will be considered as well.
- Demonstrated experience and exposure in the international security arena.
- Prior security related experience as a manager in a major law enforcement of multi-national Fortune 500 company.
- Experience working with national and international intelligence and security agencies.
- Strategic orientation with an ability to develop and understanding of the Company business operations and offer security strategies and solutions that enables business performance.
- Global perspective for a multi-cultural understanding and approach.
- Understands the application of security measures and impact to business performance.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills.
- Proven ability to make decisions and offer guidance in difficult and stressful situations.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available