Eni International Resources Limited
Updated: Apr 27 2012
||Installation Engineer, FEED
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Main Job Function:
To support Company Work Package (WP) Leader and Project Manager in managing and supervising FEED Contract Management Team(s) relevant to the FPU WP:
• Ensuring proper liaison through timely, effective and complete flow of information between Company and FCMT
• Monitoring alignment of FCMT with contractual terms, conditions and Company's requirements
• At FEED completion and before starting the Execution the role will be converted into Installation Engineer
To supervise offshore FPU, flowline and riser, umbilical and subsea systems installation activities, monitoring contractor performance, assuring the application of all the relevant HSEQ and QA procedures, and providing technical support as required
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Being the liaison between FCMT and WP Leader in all Company corporate functions
• Being informed of Contractor execution plan, management decisions, as well as all contractual milestones in order to participate in meetings between FCMT and EPC/EP Contractor and provide feedback to WP Leader
• Evaluating/Approving the definition of a plan by FCMT Package Manager in order to monitor the FCMT contractual performances based on established KPI's and contractual milestones
• Examining and agreeing all technical and cost change notices with the FCMT Package Manager before being submitted to the WP Leader.
• Supporting the FCMT Package Manager in expediting external issues (i.e interfaces with Local Authorities / Regulatory Bodies)
• Supporting the WP Leader in assessing the FCMT manpower requirement
• Approving cost and schedule reports by FCMT in order to satisfy/support overall project assessment and submit to WP Leader
• Attend specific meetings between FCMT and EPC/EP Contractor with a cost/schedule/quality bias as well as technical subjects
• Timeliness and accuracy of installation control information provided, including: cost control information, executed works compliance to project technical specifications, work progress certification
• Monitoring installation activities controlling that their execution is in line with project plans and highlighting any possible deviations suggesting possible solutions
• Verifying installation works compliance with project specifications, company procedures
• Preparation of daily installation reports
• Contractors daily progress report review and acceptance
• Managing supervision team verifying that all the installation activities are performed according to specifications
• Interfacing with the installation contractor during offshore operations
• Verify the compliance of installation activities with the relevant HSEQ regulations Incumbent shall ensure that the Safety Management System is complied with at all times and that appropriate preparation and resource has been made to permit the safe execution of all well services operations under their control.
• Relevant Engineering or technical degree (Mechanical Engineering preferred).
• Experience in Project Engineering in a major oil & gas company.
• Several years of experience in the oil & gas industry, both offshore and onshore.
• A few years of experience working with contractors and supervising the contractors in Pipelines and Risers installation. Experience in flexible pipeline installation is also preferred.
• Knowledge and understanding of the contractual terms, conditions and requirements and the particular Scope of Work to be performed by the Contractor.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Integration Testing, Installation , Offshore Installation Supervision.
• Ability to read, understand, interpret and write reports and documentation.
• Communication skills.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available